Friday, September 3

Polish

A man needs polish. Though I cannot offhandedly say what type of polish one needs. Some need shoe polish, need car polish, some need hair polish. Since I started capturing some thoughts here on this blog, I discovered that I need mental polish. My writing is uncharacteristically choppy, awkward, and confusing.

I have never been Mr Eloquent. I did, however, have some polish. That is what I am looking to get - polish. Over the next few months I predict that the composition, flow, wording, content of this blog will completely change, though I imagine one could still recognize it as my writing.

Thinking about why my writing has deteriorated to the point of anemia, I discovered what I think is the source for this depravity. EMAIL. Not just any email. Work Email.

I don't know what causes it, I have seen it rarely, like in versions 7-8 but not consistently, and I can NEVER reproduce it.

What is your % work done?

Here you go

Communist

Those are just a few examples of eMails sent by me in the last few days. Short, to the point, but utterly without imagination, flow, or life.


ARRGGHHHH!

Post Note: EMAIL email Email eMail how is it supposed to be spelled/represented?