Wednesday, November 11

Demon Bird Mothballs

This is my first post in quite a while. I have never been consistent in posting to this blog, though I probably think about posting at least three times a week. I have even started a post several times since my last activity, but never finished the job. Even as I have tried to write this post I have gotten distracted and it has been well over two hours since I started it. I do not really have anything exciting to say right now, but perhaps I can get back to it because I have a few updates to throw on here.

I will add one interesting thing. I love the NBA. This is not a hidden fact. Some of the players can be a bit...dense. Shawn Marion, previously of Suns fame decided to get a tattoo in Chinese characters down his leg. He wanted to get his nickname 'The Matrix' but he forgot to bring someone good at interpretation and instead ended up with something that roughly translated means "Demon Bird Mothballs". That is today's lesson, grammar is not only for English, and translation is not only for machine language.