Wednesday, November 19

Time

It seems like I do not have any time at all. 2 years ago today I had all the time in the world. I had enough time to play all of the video games, read all of the books, work on my jeep, or just hang out as much as I wanted to. Now, it seems, all of my time is spent doing something else. I still find time to read (5-10 minutes at a time) and I still occasionally get out into the garage to look at my jeep (just not enough time to really work on it, however). But I have a solution - less sleep.

I am in this contest with my coworkers and a few others that is designed to create 'Habits for Life' and one of these is sleep 7 hours a night. Ask my wife, that does not fly with me. I generally would want to have between 4 and 6 hours a night. I work my best with that sleep. My mom is the same way. She sleeps at most 6 hours. But if I do not sleep these 7 hours I end up losing points so from now until the end of the year I have no choice but to sleep this time. I want to win the prize money. so soon enough I will be getting an extra 2 hours in my schedule....